DOING BUSINESS WITH BARCO UNIFORMS
A Partner’s Guide for Specialty Retail
By providing professional apparel that perfectly fits both the person and the place, Barco uplifts the individual and elevates the work environment.
The following guide outlines Barco Uniforms’ policies to help you get started and to make all of your transactions with us go smoothly. We do this so you can focus on YOUR business. Your Barco Representative will always be available to answer any questions you may have.
Opening a New Account
To set up a new account with Barco Uniforms, we require a completed Agreement to Provide Credit and Sell Merchandise, which you will receive from a Barco Uniforms Representative. Please fill out completely, sign and return via fax to 1-866-527-7029 or email@example.com. You must include a copy of your Sellers Permit or Resale License for each of the states where your product is shipped. Our credit department cannot process your application without the proper paperwork and opening order.
The standard payment terms are Net 30 days on approved credit. All past due accounts are subject to a 1.5% service charge on past due balances. We accept funds in USD and CAD via wire transfer; check, website payment or credit card payment. Barco Uniforms accepts Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover, subject to surcharge.
Upon approval, you will be advised of your account number, credit terms and credit limit. All transactions with Barco Uniforms will require your account number.
Ordering and Delivery
- Order toll-free at 800-421-1874 or FAX toll-free to 866-582-2726
- Electronic ordering is available- please contact our Customer Service department for a login and password
- Our Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday, 7am to 4:30pm Pacific Time
- All orders will ship via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified
All returns must have prior Return Authorization from Barco Uniforms. When requesting a Return Authorization (RA#) you must have your account number and original order number or invoice number. To expedite the process, it is recommended that you FAX your itemized list (including style numbers, sizes and quantities) to Customer Service at 1-866-582-2726.
- All returns must be made within thirty (30) days of the original receipt of garments.
- Returns will only be accepted on defective or damaged merchandise.
- Before returning these garments, please remove any price stickers or other labels that were not included in the original shipment to you.
- Any garments returned without hangtags and/or poly bags are subject to a $0.25 per garment charge. If hangtag AND poly bag are missing a $0.50 per garment charge will be incurred.
- Returns of overstock merchandise must have prior approval and will be subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- Special Orders and Close Out orders will not be accepted as returns unless merchandise is damaged or defective.
- Any REFUSED shipment is subject to a 15% restocking charge, plus any additionally incurred freight charges.
All return should be sent to:
Barco Uniforms, Inc.
350 West Rosecrans Avenue
Gardena, CA 90248
Attn: Returns Department
All packages must have the RA# clearly identified on the outside of the box, near the shipping label.
Barco Uniforms offers drop shipments for our retailers (continental US only) with a $3.00 per shipment service charge. Any orders that are returned directly to Barco Uniforms from a drop ship address are subject to a 15% restocking fee to our retailer.
Retailer agrees to the policy for Transshipments set forth in the BARCO Standard Terms and Conditions which are essential terms of Barco Uniforms’ agreement to do business with Retailer. Please review the Terms and Conditions with respect to any transshipments.
Licensed Products by Barco Uniforms
Certain products sold by Barco Uniforms bear trademarks, some of which may belong to Barco Uniforms and some of which Barco Uniforms may use only with the permission of the owners of these marks. The Retailer acknowledges and agrees that Barco Uniforms is the exclusive owner and/or licensed user of said marks. Under no circumstances shall the Retailer or any business or organization associated with the Retailer, including, but not limited to: advertising agencies, web hosting companies, web design companies or charities use any Barco Uniforms owned or licensed marks other than in connection with the solicitation of sales, distribution and advertising or promotion of Barco Uniforms’ products.
Advertisement of Licensed Products
Advertisements for Licensed Products must have prior approval from Barco Uniforms’ Marketing Department. This process can take up to 2 weeks so please allow time for corrections and changes.
Marketing and Advertising Policy
Barco has implemented a Marketing and Advertising Policy (“MAP”) for its Retailers which is incorporated herein by reference and is a separate document provided to Retailers.
For marketing opportunities and images, please contact our Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barco Uniforms’ Website
By registering your account on-line you have easy access to all of your account needs. You are able to check available stock, submit orders, pay invoices, retrieve order history and shipping information.
All terms, conditions and policies set forth in this DOING BUSINESS WITH BARCO UNIFORMS are subject to the BARCO Terms and Conditions. To the extent there is any conflict between this DOING BUSINESS WITH BARCO UNIFORMS and the BARCO Terms and Conditions, the BARCO Terms and Conditions shall apply and control.